Fenton Iridescent Carnival Glass Christmas in America Collector Plate #6 1975
This is a Vintage Fenton Iridescent Amethyst Purple Carnival Glass Christmas in America Church Series Collector Plate #6 1975
Fenton Christmas 1975 collectors' plate. This is a beautiful piece. Christmas in America no. 6.
"At St. John's Church in 1775, Patrick Henry made his famous address to the Second Virginia Convention, ending with the words that inspired the Revolution: 'Give me liberty or give me death!' " Richmond, Virginia (1741)
- This is the #6 in the series dated 1975
- The iridescent finish is slightly transparent and light really makes the color pop.
- Perfect for display on an easel, book shelf, side table or lighted curio cabinet.
- Distinctive piece for the Fenton, Christmas and Church collector
MDC Galleries & Fine Art ....
Eclectic Finds for the Discerning Buyer, Collector and Decorator!
- Any extraneous items in the photos are props for Photography, or Demo purposes only to aide with presentation and are NOT INCLUDED with purchase.
No chips, cracks, or flea marks
Brand : Fenton
Colors : black amethyst
Comments : beautiful shine, glass Christmas plate, high relief, church
Country/Region of Manufacture : United States
Dates : 1975
Features : Fenton Carnival glass collectible
Maker-Mfg.-Importer-Dist. : Fenton
Materials : Iridescent glass
Model-Series : Christmas in America
Modified Item : No
Pattern-Image-Design : Birthplace of Liberty
Size-Dimension A : 8 dia x 1 1/2"
Style / Shape : round
Theme or Uses : Christmas holiday collectible plate
Type-Category : Collector plates
z MDC Galleries SKU : 04907690125980718g1264a