Chokin Art Japanese Vase 24Kt Gold Trim Dragon Design Dbl Handles Orig. Decal
This is a Chokin Art Japanese Vase 24Kt Gold Trim with a Matte Finish Dragon Design. Has Dbl Handles and Original Decal Attached
- Chokin is an ancient Japanese art of metal engraving since the 12th century.
- On top of etching copper it is gilded with precious 24k Gold
- The engravings were originally created to decorate the armament of samurai warriors.
- This is a beautiful vase to display on a mantel or prominently display on a shelf.
MDC Galleries & Fine Art ....
Eclectic Finds for the Discerning Buyer, Collector and Decorator!
- Any extraneous items in the photos are props for Photography, or Demo purposes only to aide with presentation and are NOT INCLUDED with purchase.
Many items we sell are used vintage and may show signs of wear, aging or distress. No visible signs of chips, cracks or flea bites. 3/8" speck of gold on base by left handle.
Brand : does not apply
Colors : Black, Gold, Blue, Blush
Comments : Trimmed in 24KT Gold
Country/Region of Manufacture : Japan
Dates : Vintage
Features : Dragon
Maker-Mfg.-Importer-Dist. : Chokin ART
Pattern-Image-Design : Flying Dragom image
Provenance : Ownership History Not Available
Size-Dimension A : 8" H x 4 1/4" W x 3 3/4" Deep
Size-Dimension B : Throat is 2"
Size-Dimension C : Top is 3" Diam
Type-Category : Japanese Vase
z MDC Galleries SKU : 04777380210670518g1569a